Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Looking to trade

     
  1. #1

    Looking to trade

    I have more in my bucket, mostly looking for Nash, Horton and Okposo. Thanks









  2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
  3. #2

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeydad2 View Post
    like the Mario or would be interested in any current roster Penguins u have & have these:
    http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j2...LUE%20JACKETS/
    http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j2...K%20ISLANDERS/

    Thanks but I didnt see anything I need

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by blkdodge View Post
    Thanks but I didnt see anything I need
    so what Okposo or Nash ru looking for in types of cards?

  6. #5

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeydad2 View Post
    so what Okposo or Nash ru looking for in types of cards?
    Nash more thing /50 or lower no base, okposo more mid to higher end stuff

  8. #7
    I could use:
    2002-03 UD Mask Collection #161 Alexander Frolov RC
    2002-03 SPx #161 Alexander Frolov JSY RC

    Not sure if I have any of your needs but if anything interest you in my trade lists (in sig) - LMK

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by CSSports View Post
    I could use:
    2002-03 UD Mask Collection #161 Alexander Frolov RC
    2002-03 SPx #161 Alexander Frolov JSY RC

    Not sure if I have any of your needs but if anything interest you in my trade lists (in sig) - LMK
    sorry didnt see anything

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by blkdodge View Post
    Nash more thing /50 or lower no base, okposo more mid to higher end stuff
    OK thanks................

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on