Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few cards from May Mail.....

A few cards from May Mail.....

Kopitar is #/15

A few ones I have been looking for this year....

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

very nice
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

1...2...3....4 BOYLES! very nice purple mail! i still need the bap rookie haha! sick cards chris. congrats on the pickups

Thanks everyone - Have a few more I want to show but will do so later today when I get back from Upper Deck Store....Meeting up with Mr "Packs to the People" Samuwry7 to bust some stuff (not sure if I am getting SPGU packs or a box-- they have almost everything discounted right now so who knows)

Quote Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
    1...2...3....4 BOYLES! very nice purple mail! i still need the bap rookie haha! sick cards chris. congrats on the pickups
    Thanks - now I have both BAP rookies...07-08 and 08-09 - weird but thats BAP for ya.......

You have to scan your Boyle collection and post it - unless you already did and I missed it...

Quote Originally Posted by CSSports View Post
    Thanks - now I have both BAP rookies...07-08 and 08-09 - weird but thats BAP for ya.......

You have to scan your Boyle collection and post it - unless you already did and I missed it...
    i spread it out on my floor and took a pic. will pm a link as i don't want to thread jack. but yeah i'm thinking i may need to start a thread for my boyle pc like PORTHOS has for goligoski

Very nice stuff, especially the Doughty Powerplay RC

Love all the purple
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast