Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A new Drew, some other stuff & a sweet Booty...

A bit o everything...

16/99

Some Kevin's.............

57/60

10/25

7/99

2/25

Mr. Booty - 58/199

Some Baseball.. thought they were cool.

2005 JV Blue Au - 7/299

2005 Jeff Neiman, JV, Phil Humber Au

Have to give some love to OZZIE!!!!!! Wings in 6, btw!

2008 - 1/10

Thanx for the peek.. GO WINGS!!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Sweet Pickups, nice patches on the rookie combo!

Some more beautiful additions. Love that NT Combo!!

LET'S Go RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

All those cards look nice, man...but especially that JD Booty...it looks amazing.

hey bud been a while since Ive seen a mailday of urs. Sick stuff, that Kevin Smith PC is going amazing. For some reason ive had a renewed urge to keep adding to my Kevin Jones PC, so now ive been all gung-ho about it like I was when I first started haha keep it up bud!

Quote Originally Posted by fballJets View Post
    hey bud been a while since Ive seen a mailday of urs. Sick stuff, that Kevin Smith PC is going amazing. For some reason ive had a renewed urge to keep adding to my Kevin Jones PC, so now ive been all gung-ho about it like I was when I first started haha keep it up bud!
    What up fball!! Nice to see you around still! I really haven't even looked for KJ in a long time but collecting KS is kinda like him right? Same # LOL! I'm glad to see your renewed interest in KJ. Besides you & me i don't know of anyone else that collects him. I have to go check your PC now & see what you've been up to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast