Two of my favorite cards Marshall University Cards...in one day!!

Here is my mail week. Got the last two in today. Big shoutout to sharpsooner for BIN'ing the plate. I only had cash, seller only accepted paypal. For $20, its a STEAL! He will be good. Listen for the name Spillman San Diego:

Shoutout to LSUJoey for these freebies. I needed this cards for my Bernard Morris Prestige set. #'d/300:

$6 at the card store...couldn't say no:

Sharpsooner was great to get this for me. $20 BIN on the bay. I was bidding on a Darius Passmore(unsigned undrafted free agent and that one hit $33+, C.J. was projected to be a 4-6 rounder but signed with the Chargers. This was a STEAL and I owe all the thanks to sharpsooner for doing this. This is why I love collecting, people like him are the reason collecting is about making friends and having a good time. Thank you soo much man. This is a BIG addition for my PC. One of my favorite cards:

A card that I have always wanted in my collection. Marshalls best football player in a Marshall uniform. I've only seen three, press pass, and his hand is blocking the logo on the helmet, score which airbrushed the helmet, and this one which was absolutely perfect! Easily one of my favorite cards ever!
    ~Matt

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Absolutely beautiful man. I am so happy for you - great adds to that Herd PC!

Those are all very nice!

Thanks for sharing!

Darin

Very cool looking Moss card!

awesome moss auto!
    Super Collector Hall of Fame Member: Ricky Watters
    Looking for GU Helmet Cards
    Photobucket:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

thanks guys, I'm really happy with the Moss. Since he doesn't have many rookie autos in his Marshall colors.
    ~Matt