Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who do you think has the most legible signature in sports?

Thought I'd ask the community on their thoughts of who has the most legible signature in sports. For me, I think it's Padres pitcher Chris Young. Without even looking at the card name or his picture, and just by reading the autograph, I could read clearly "Chris Young" on the letter. So please share your opinions on the subject!
    Ian Krol Supercollector: 25/53 (including 1/1), 25/31 (not including 1/1)Hidden Content
    sorry, but i can't send outside of the US
    Please respond to PMs or posts. If it books for less than $5, I don't care about BV.

The 3 Mannings have great signatures. And the 2 Barbers have good signatures too.

Peyton Manning or Trent Edwards come to mind.

Edit: Also Eli Manning has a nice signature.

matt hasselbeck, and trent edwards spring to mind
    Owner of Roundtablegaming

Find me on Twitter @rtghobbies

Alot of hockey HOFers like Jean Beliveau, Gordie Howe, Tony Esposito, etc. have legible signatures.

Robin Roberts has a great sig. Always comes through too.

A lot of the old guys have great signatures. They really take their time with them and they look great. Bobby Bragan is a good example. I think guys like Jon Matlack and Al Oliver have solid penmanship as well.

Former Pirate 3B Jose Bautista
    New IP Item: SIGNED 8x10s of Jose Bautista, Yoenis Cespdes and Omar Vizquel!. Also in person 5 YOENIS CESPEDES signed OMLBs! And 4 more Ryne Sandberg signed 8x10s!Hidden Content New Game Used Bats: Coco Crisp, Mike Fontenot and Elmer Dessens

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast