Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

some new traders -- Malkin, Mason, Red Wings, etc.

Finally updated my photobucket with some traders, check them out here:

Looking for Sam Gagner RC's, Black Diamond Quad (07-08 and 08-09 only) and Future Watch Auto RC's. Post or PM if interested. thanks!

Check my bucket for the Malkin. Let me know by PM in anything interests you.

could use the malkin rc

if your looking for 08-09 blk diamond quads I have 179-martin brodeur

lmk
    jim
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content

"I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

have the Brodeur, but I'll let you know if I see anything else.

I have sam gagner yg and 08/09 ultimate collection auto jersy/50 redemption I like the draper auto and some of your other wings. I also have a bunch of bd quads if you have any particular needs.

Interested in your OPC retro Helm and BAP Ralfalski auto.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/michiganmax/
    Need , newer Lions /newer Red Wings Anthony Mantha/ Tigers....my Flickr account: Hidden Content

I could use the Malkin as well..I'll jump in line. I have Malkins Quad BD from this year..cmb please

Interested in the Giroux retro.

I could get in line for the Malkin rc as well.
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Big fan of Toronto sport teams (Leafs/Blue Jays/Raptors/Argos/TFC/Marlies), Kansas City Chiefs, and the Michigan Wolverines.

cprince -- I could use the Colton Gillies SPA and some BD quads. I saw the Okposo in your bucket, LMK what else you have and what Wings you are interested in.

Max -- i like the Gagner artifacts, Brodeur/Elias, and Elliot SPA RC. LMK what you'd need for these

captngeech -- would really like to get your Gagner SPx RC. lmk what else you would need? I have a lot of cards not scanned (b/c I'm lazy)

ravenscreed -- I like the Turris retro if you want to swap for Giroux? not sure if BV's are even, but LMK.

Sounds good to me. Post it up!

Thanks!
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Big fan of Toronto sport teams (Leafs/Blue Jays/Raptors/Argos/TFC/Marlies), Kansas City Chiefs, and the Michigan Wolverines.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast