Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Buying Alexi Casilla RC Auto's.. Who's selling?

Please post scan of what Alexi Casilla you have for sale and how much your are selling for. Thank you.
    Always looking for 1960 Topps Baseball upgrades and Minnesota Twins Prospect autographs.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I have his 07 ud future stars:

LMK if you need it, and feel free to make an offer.

Brad

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 194/258 (75.19%
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

Quote Originally Posted by BBonds25 View Post
    I have his 07 ud future stars:

LMK if you need it, and feel free to make an offer.

Brad
    Have that one already, thanks though... Still a bit disappointed about being shot down on the "Super Collector" application... Anyone else meet the standards for Alexi Casilla Super Collector status?
    Always looking for 1960 Topps Baseball upgrades and Minnesota Twins Prospect autographs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundance Kid View Post
    Have that one already, thanks though... Still a bit disappointed about being shot down on the "Super Collector" application... Anyone else meet the standards for Alexi Casilla Super Collector status?
    Hopefully that does not have any bearing on this, or any potential future deals between us.

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 194/258 (75.19%
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

Quote Originally Posted by BBonds25 View Post
    Hopefully that does not have any bearing on this, or any potential future deals between us.

LOL, not at all... Just disappointed because you and I know I have the absolute best Alexi collection in the world and was shot down. :)

bump for a new day :) PM's work best :)

bump...

how about today?

Quote Originally Posted by gmoney168 View Post
    Check this thread:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=812091

Not my cards but I thought I could help...

LOL.. Thank you... I'm looking for Alexi Casilla, not Alexi Ramirez.. Thank for the effort though :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast