View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Who do you think will win the Superbowl

What team do you think will have the best chance to win the Superbowl this year

I really hate saying it, but i gotta go with Tampa. They've lost very little, and still added to the team. Most importantly, they kept the core together.

I have gotta go with Buffalo. They have an amazing offence with Bledsoe,Moulds,Henry,Reed and so on also stepped it up on defense with getting spikes and sam adams not to mention already having Fletcher,clement,winfield BILLS.... WILL......GO......ALL......THE......WAY!

im goin with the browns the lost in the first round of the playoffs when kelley holcomb passed for over 400 yrds. and this season they git dave campo as their defenseive coach and william green and lee sugs as their running backs. I think theys gots a chance

No love for the Steelers?

If Charlie Batch is starting, we're Super Bowl bound!

sportscollector03, The Browns should be an explosive team to watch this year. I hope they make it to the SuperBowl also.

i chose the dolphins because they now have brian grise at qb they have ricky williams at running back and they have a pretty decent wide reciever in chris chambers. their defense led by zach thomas and jason taylor isnt too bad either

Thumbs up

Originally posted by IggyWH

If Charlie Batch is starting, we're Super Bowl bound!
    I agree. I still remember when he lead the Lions to the Super Bowl that one year, but fell just short to those pesky Bengals.

Falcon_Fan
    I gotta go w/ my Falcons. They definately upgraded their receiver core and secondary.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast