Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Lebron James No Class

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Oakland Raiders
    Instagram: My traders on Flickr

I could make a point here that the entire Magic team has no class because instead of going over to Lebron and saying "Good series, you fought hard" they decided to celebrate. But you guys will find some bull excuse for why they don't have to.

no your right orlando also has some fault here, but i guess thats due to immaturity on both side's

SCF Rewards
    Country

no you want to see no class, look at the last shot of teh game. dwight howard

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

no you want to see no class, look at the last shot of teh game. dwight howard

SERIOUSLY. Why isn't anyone talking about that? What a complete EDIT he is for that.
    Last edited by PPPanthersGM; 05-30-2009 at 11:39 PM. Reason: language

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (44)
    Country

Mo and a few others went straight to the locker room as well, not just Lebron. As i sorta agree, i'm thinking the fact that the Cavs were away may have influenced them not to stick around. They just lost, they're being taunted by an arena full people who are glad to see you go down. Maybe Lebron could have snuck in a hand shake with dwight at least, but then he'd have to stay and shake the rest of the team and then some. With Denver, they were at home and their fans were congratulating them on their efforts.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See high_end_autograph_collector's Items on eBay

its hard for the magic to talk to Lebron when soon as the buzzer sounds hes just about running into the tunnel already, the magic are out on the court celebrating and talking/shakinging hands/hugging the cavs that stayed out on the court and act'ed like they should.

Dwight Howards shot was dumb, at the same point the cavs werent letting them dribble out in a double digit game, id have alot more problem if he dunked it as opposed to a center jacking up a 3.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See pppanthers's Items on eBay

Guys, I dont want to close this down but if it keeps going in this direction I will.

This is your warning.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See g1ebe's Items on eBay

why you all complaining he hasn't even talked in press conference yet. Just think if your kids or something were playing in a little leauge game and they lost the big one. And they just ran over to you or walked over sadly while the other team was celbrating youd probably hug them and go home, so why you making a fuss over the best player in the leauge being upset that HE lost. Not his team ,HE lost he is the team and he felt like he lost it for his team. I'm sure it put a lot of pressure on him when mo said we are gonna win blahblahblah...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Oakland Raiders
    Instagram: My traders on Flickr

Guys, I dont want to close this down but if it keeps going in this direction I will.

This is your warning.

Why?? words are staying clean and this is a dicussion forum and this is the discussion........

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See pppanthers's Items on eBay

Why?? words are staying clean and this is a dicussion forum and this is the discussion........

I already had to edit one post, and thats one too many.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See high_end_autograph_collector's Items on eBay

glebe- 10 yr old kid or a 25 yr old professional athlete making 20 million or so a yr? I would hope one would be more gracious in defeat.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast