Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for Kasey Kahne/Justin Allgaier

Hey folks,

I am a new member here, but i have been trading and posting on some other sites under this same nick. Figure I would start off here by letting people know im looking for Kasey Kahne and Justin Allgaier cards. You can see all I hve for trade in my bucket. if you see anything that interests you let me know and hopefully I can pick up some Kahnes from you guys here.

Thanks
    John

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Looking for the Harvick auto and several of your numbered cards.

I have quite a few Kahne RU'd and most of his other cards. Send me a want list of Kasey and we could fill most of it for you. RU'd are listed in our site.

Mike

Got a kasey kahne regular burning rubber from pocono

it would take something "major" to get it, but I'm not against trading it. Got anything hockey ?...Steven Stamkos or Drew Doughty that might blow my socks off ?...

Quote Originally Posted by jbmmadman View Post
    it would take something "major" to get it, but I'm not against trading it. Got anything hockey ?...Steven Stamkos or Drew Doughty that might blow my socks off ?...

pm sent

2006 Wheels American Thunder American Racing Idol # 7/12, Wheels American Thunder Grandstand #GS 11/27, & 2006 Press Pass VIP Head Gear if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by NYAmped88 View Post
    2006 Wheels American Thunder American Racing Idol # 7/12, Wheels American Thunder Grandstand #GS 11/27, & 2006 Press Pass VIP Head Gear if you're interested.
    scans please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast