Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    Signed FB from 09 Senior Bowl FS or FT

    This football is loaded with signatures. I get them at senior bowl practices. I go every year it is a great time for any sports fan. Here is the list.
    Mike Thomas WR Arizona
    Cullen Harper QB Clemson
    Brian Cushing LB USC
    James Davis RB Clemson
    Rashad Jennings RB Liberty
    Kyle Moore DL USC
    Anthony Hill TE NC State
    David Veikune DL Hawaii
    Rhett Bomar QB Sam Houston ST.
    Nathan Brown QB Central Arkansas
    Patrick Chung DB Oregon
    Jeremiah Johnson RB Oregon
    David Burton DB Notre Dame
    Cedric Peerman RB Virginia
    Alex Mack OL California
    Cody Brown DL Conneticut
    Max Unger OL Oregon
    Andy Levitre OL Oregon ST.
    Brandon Pettigrew TE Oklahoma ST.
    Here are Pics





  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  3. #2

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacAndMark View Post
    what are you looking for on it?
    not really sure just fielding offers right now. players would be Brees,Willis,and Eli Manning. or always love paypal!!!

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by olemissfan20 View Post
    not really sure just fielding offers right now. players would be Brees,Willis,and Eli Manning. or always love paypal!!!
    i've got a RC Topps Triple Threads /99 Auto, 3 diff patch (R- Outline of Nfl Shield- C). Also have a brees in my link. LMK

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacAndMark View Post
    i've got a RC Topps Triple Threads /99 Auto, 3 diff patch (R- Outline of Nfl Shield- C). Also have a brees in my link. LMK

    do you have scans?

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by olemissfan20 View Post

    do you have scans?
    as of now, no. but its in mint condition, both of them. did you read my description of the brees?

    what are you thinking? i love the willis, and I'm not looking to just give it away. so make me an offer.

    i'm working on scans btw.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacAndMark View Post
    as of now, no. but its in mint condition, both of them. did you read my description of the brees?

    what are you thinking? i love the willis, and I'm not looking to just give it away. so make me an offer.

    i'm working on scans btw.
    looking for a card or cards to equal 40 to 45 sell value. interested in the willis no too much on the brees.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by olemissfan20 View Post
    looking for a card or cards to equal 40 to 45 sell value. interested in the willis no too much on the brees.
    i could do the brees plus 10 paypal.

    or the willis for the ball plus 10 paypal. i really like the willis and spent a looong time looking for it.

    any other guys that you are interested in? i have lots of 08 rookie patches from bowman sterling.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacAndMark View Post
    i could do the brees plus 10 paypal.

    or the willis for the ball plus 10 paypal. i really like the willis and spent a looong time looking for it.

    any other guys that you are interested in? i have lots of 08 rookie patches from bowman sterling.
    no thanks on both. a the brees sell value is around 5 to 8 dlvd. and sorry but I don't think the willis will bring more than 25 to 30.

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by olemissfan20 View Post
    no thanks on both. a the brees sell value is around 5 to 8 dlvd. and sorry but I don't think the willis will bring more than 25 to 30.
    lmao my bad. sorry, i dont keep recent on my sv/bv on the brees. but the willis i'm sure could get more if you really tried.

    are there any other players you are interested in?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on