Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wasting $$ on Postage?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

I love base cards... I just recently sorted out around 5K 1990 Fleer cards... I have about the same 87 Topps, 88 Topps, and 92 Leaf.... I package them and sell them in a local store. I would do just about any trade but low end stuff i always send in a PWE. I have never met a trader yet that had a problem with it... And 1-3 cards can easily be sent for 42 cents.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

i love base trades, i got a few buddies on here, we do tons of base trades, defintly worth the postage in my opinion...if its a few base, PWE is the way i do it, usually for my PCs though when i do it..

i love sorting through base though, schwood (Woody) sent me a flat rate box completely full of base/low end rc's (for free!) man did i have some fun going through it, things like that which make base so great!

Also nothing like going to a card show and looking through peoples nickel/dime boxes!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See randallscardsales's Items on eBay

i love base trades, i got a few buddies on here, we do tons of base trades, defintly worth the postage in my opinion...if its a few base, PWE is the way i do it, usually for my PCs though when i do it..

i love sorting through base though, schwood (Woody) sent me a flat rate box completely full of base/low end rc's (for free!) man did i have some fun going through it, things like that which make base so great!

Also nothing like going to a card show and looking through peoples nickel/dime boxes!

i think everyone knows u like base trades, you prob. have 999 feedback from base trades lol

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

lol funny guy no i trade lots of GUs/Autos!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pootshwan's Items on eBay

i think everyone knows u like base trades, you prob. have 999 feedback from base trades lol

LOL...best post in this thread

I personally don't mind base trades.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See h.choi's Items on eBay

Well if you need to finish up a set its better to trade for base than buying some packs and hoping to get the exact cards you need (and ending up with bunch of doubles you dont need)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

It is cheaper than buying the cards on-line. When I was completing some base and refractors sets, a single common card cost about $3 with shipping included. I save at least a $1 if I just get one base, but I will end up with 2-3 at a minumum usually.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See thirdshiftradio's Items on eBay

Biggest scam at the post office is delivery confirmation......there is no proof that it got delivered to the correct address......what a waste of money!

In a way...yes, but it has got me on the winning end of a couple paypal disputes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See high_end_autograph_collector's Items on eBay

randall could have bought a 2nd house by now on the amount of postage he wastes in his efforts to rise to scf stardom

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See randallscardsales's Items on eBay

randall could have bought a 2nd house by now on the amount of postage he wastes in his efforts to rise to scf stardom

lol but its not on base trades

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast