Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Doctor who performed late-term abortions killed

Doctor who performed abortions shot to death

Dr. George Tiller, whose Wichita, Kansas, women's clinic has been the target of anti-abortion protests for years, was shot and killed at his church Sunday morning, his attorneys said...

...The 67-year-old doctor was one of the few U.S. physicians who still performed late-term abortions. He survived a 1993 shooting outside his clinic.

And don't bother with responses along the lines of "Good" or "He got what he deserved"...they will be removed.

Thanks, buddy. I think we can all agree that politics are never worth killing.

What's YOUR personal opinion on this, OPT? You seem to have forgotten to mention that.

And don't bother with responses along the lines of "Good" or "He got what he deserved"...they will be removed.
    I think that pretty much sums up his thoughts... I dont agree with abortions but killing someone because of them is just terrible. RIP
    Magglio Ordonez 665/4851 13.7%
    AJ Guyton 75/87 85% plus 5 1/1's
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by gatorboymike View Post
    What's YOUR personal opinion on this, OPT? You seem to have forgotten to mention that.
    I think it's deplorable and I feel for his family. I hope they find the person that did it and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. I am against abortion and even more so against late-term abortion (as are most people), but murder is not the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by OnePimpTiger View Post
    I think it's deplorable and I feel for his family. I hope they find the person that did it and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. I am against abortion and even more so against late-term abortion (as are most people), but murder is not the solution.
    Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by OnePimpTiger View Post
    Fair enough, I agree.

I agree with killing babies just as much as I'm for killing someone who kills babies. And I'm against murder. So thats my thoughts.

I feel for his family and friends, this is a hard time for them.

What about all the Babies he killed? Anyone sad for them.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast