Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

2008 ICONS Favre redemptions - come on in if you have one..

Well with 2009 ICONS coming out pretty soon it reminded me of my one and only redemption that is yet to be redeemed. A varied numbering Favre letterman. I got this out of a box and redeemed it rather than selling (mistake).

Anyways that was in December and I know some people probably have been waiting since last August or whenever. Anyways, I contacted UD early this month and was told it would be ready within a couple of months. Well one month is down and I won't be holding my breath. They are not allowing people to get alternate cards and it has been out for nearly a full year. Anyone else having the same issues with this? Please share your story.
    Hidden Content

Rohan Davey PC 234/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah: 73/96 including 1/1's and 68/73 non 1/1's

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Quote Originally Posted by xposipx View Post
    Well with 2009 ICONS coming out pretty soon it reminded me of my one and only redemption that is yet to be redeemed. A varied numbering Favre letterman. I got this out of a box and redeemed it rather than selling (mistake).

Anyways that was in December and I know some people probably have been waiting since last August or whenever. Anyways, I contacted UD early this month and was told it would be ready within a couple of months. Well one month is down and I won't be holding my breath. They are not allowing people to get alternate cards and it has been out for nearly a full year. Anyone else having the same issues with this? Please share your story.
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ S A M E - H E R E ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Redeemed mine on-line 9/21/08 one e-mail and two phone calls, still get the same old song! I think they are waiting to see if they need to put these out with Vikings colors!

I called and talked to them about it at the begging of the month and they said that by the end of this month they'd be ready to ship. I also read in Beckett that the ROY Lettermens are coming out at the same time. But we'll see, I really want that card lol.

Well if they are actually shipping out soon do you all believe they will be down a lot in value due to the uniform changes? Or is Favre simply Favre?
    Hidden Content

Rohan Davey PC 234/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah: 73/96 including 1/1's and 68/73 non 1/1's

Pretty sure Farve is Farve.

I have a Gridiorn kings patch auto FT in my bucket...check it out and tell me what ya think!

I'm waiting on one also. Redeemed last Sept. I'm just wondering what takes so long for a non-autographed redemption to be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Introspect View Post
    Pretty sure Farve is Farve.

I have a Gridiorn kings patch auto FT in my bucket...check it out and tell me what ya think!
    is it favre?

Quote Originally Posted by bearfield View Post
    is it favre?
    Nope lol, the guy in his sig wanted Gridiorn patch autos. I have an Erik Ainge.

Neighbor is waiting on one...

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast