Thread: Attention canadian traders!!!!

Attention canadian traders!!!!

Okay Now that I got you attention I'm trying something very silly, I have a unused $10 Tim Hortons Gift Card
    I'll let it go for anything leafs, inserts,rookies,gu,auto?
    just think when your enjoying your coffee you'll say all this cost me was a wade belak leaf gu or a couple low end rookies or inserts. if this is not allowed please MODS close the thread. thx.

IM in I will send ya a leafs gu for it.
    PM ME..lol like the Creativity.
    Brian

LOL Went to Shoppers Drug Mart this weekend did you?

I'll offer a Luke Schenn Victory RC & an Eddie Shack OPC Metal.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    LOL Went to Shoppers Drug Mart this weekend did you?

I'll offer a Luke Schenn Victory RC & an Eddie Shack OPC Metal.
    I like that offer,but I have 2 schenn victory dopn't know if I want a third I'll let you know
    and yes my wife bought a bunch of stuff and we don't hit timmies that often.

How about one of these,07-08 ultra uni gu mccabe,08-09 spgu frogren rc/999,08-09 ser1 gu steen,lmk.
    Kane collector .Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

The world's first Kaniac!!All my cards are 4 sale 4 the right price.
    Blackhawks for the cup! Tradelist Hidden Content Also collecting Kyle Busch cards.

the large double double and 20 peice timbit assorted(no raisaons) a medium ice cap and a boston cream donut and the soup sandwhich combo has been traded, thx for all the offers this was fun. thread can be closed thx.