For sale or Trade, Kootenay Ice team signed stick and Canucks team signed stick

I have a Vancouver Canucks team signed player stick, from Bryan Allans last year, that was won in a raffle at a Kootenay Ice hockey game and a Kootenay Ice team signed goalie stick that I would like to sell or trade. My current wants are 06/07 Parkhurst auto's , Shea Weber rc cards and Cody Hodgson cards.

Canucks team signed stick

Kootenay Ice team signed stick
    Last edited by qwas; 06-07-2009 at 06:41 PM.
    Looking for Kjell Dahlin and Joacim Eriksson .
    Also collecting Curtis McKenzie and all hard signed rookie cards of Bo Horvat.

Hidden Content

2. Kronozio

If you don't have any of my wants for cards please make an offer. Thanks for the interest.

Hidden Content

Up for the day.

Hidden Content

What season is the Canucks stick from? I ask becuase it looks like a pre-Luongo stick from some of the signatures on it
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

You are correct, it is from the Dan Cloutier era.

Hidden Content

Still for sale or trade.

Hidden Content

Bumped for one more try before I remove the sticks and list them on ebay.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    What season is the Canucks stick from? I ask becuase it looks like a pre-Luongo stick from some of the signatures on it
    Very good point that should have been mentioned in the op.