Thread: Jim Thome c/o White Sox

Jim Thome c/o White Sox

Hi SCF

I'm a 1st time Thome TTM'er. I sent a (1) card TTM to him c/o White Sox on April 17th (44 days as of May 31st).

I see that Thome was great c/o ST and, over the years, he seems to be the Ole Faithful of TTM.
    I am curious, from you who have had TTM success w/ Thome c/o Chicago WSox, what is his signing pattern c/o Chicago W Sox? (not ST - I saw that).

Please don't post just to say you got a success c/o WSox, but rather to share insight on what to expect now that I sent my TTM early in the '09 MLB Season c/o Chicago.

2. Kronozio
    I sent him two cards this year and he returned one of them signed and the other unsigned. I can not remember, if it was during ST or once the season started.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

He signs in spurts. ST is usually a good bet, but he does sign during the season, just not as regularly. He's been a semi-reliable signer over the years and I'd expect that trend to keep up for him. If you haven't received him back, hang on. He may get caught up on his mail before the season's over.

Yeah, be patient with him. I sent to him during the season last year c/o the Sox, and it took over two months to come back. He has a reaaly nice sig, worth waiting for.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey