Thread: Louis Leblanc

Louis Leblanc

Looking for all Louis Leblanc including base!!

2. Kronozio

Louis Leblanc

Looking for Louis Leblanc card, pm me!

I have the following

10-11 H&P Auto
    10-11 H&P SSS Emblem Black /6
    10-11 H&P SSS Jersey & Auto Black /6
    10-11 H&P SSS Emblem & Auto Black /6
    10-11 H&P Game Used Emblem Black /6
    10-11 H&P Game Used Number Black /6

PM Me if you are interested

Hello!

I have some Louis Leblanc cards available for sale. Some are posted on eBay, but most are not. If you are interested in collecting any of his Rookie year cards or other years I am almost sure to have it. This INCLUDES many of his 1/1 cards or printing plates numbered 1/1. PLEASE let me know if you are interested!

Hello!

I have some Louis Leblanc cards available for sale. Some are posted on eBay, but most are not. If you are interested in collecting any of his Rookie year cards or other years I am almost sure to have it. This INCLUDES many of his 1/1 cards or printing plates numbered 1/1. PLEASE let me know if you are interested! I am new, so if I reply to another person in this forum, do you see it? Sorry.