Exclamation is this a good box to buy?? Price range $0-50 DLVD

http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.ph...oducts_id=2687
    im placing the order tonight, so any help will be appreciated and i will award the rest of my cardcash to those who are the most helpful, preferably those who have broke this box!
    also an insight to a retail box of press pass 2006 basketball will be cool too!
    Last edited by lc_chatster; 06-02-2009 at 05:57 PM.

its retail, i would avoid it, will probably end up with a box full of base

i wouldn't buy
    you'd be lucky to get one jsy card and a few parallels, but that's it

In those retail boxes your not guaranteed to get a relic/auto. At the best you may possibly get one of these. Other than that you will get alot of base and a handfull of serial numbered cards. If thats what your expecting to get and don't mind that you should be happy with getting the box.

Plus it never hurts to help out one of our sponsers !! Best of luck if you get the box and keep us updated on what you get. Thanks for the read !!

Dale

Quote Originally Posted by Djarum View Post
    In those retail boxes your not guaranteed to get a relic/auto. At the best you may possibly get one of these. Other than that you will get alot of base and a handfull of serial numbered cards. If thats what your expecting to get and don't mind that you should be happy with getting the box.

Plus it never hurts to help out one of our sponsers !! Best of luck if you get the box and keep us updated on what you get. Thanks for the read !!

Dale
    if tats the case, do u think i can get some discount codes for blowoutcards?

I would try to get the hobby version of this product if possible.
    Collecting: Kris Bryant, Carlos Correa, and Brook Lopez RCs

Tradelist:
    Hidden Content

yea ive broken a bunch of loose packs of that. i got nothing but serial #rd cards, many were junk rookies. id stay away from any sort of retail if youre after hits.
    if youre willling to spend 15-20 bucks more,
    06/07 topps finest is good, $44 for 3 autos, and a bunch of #rd refractors, only the draft redemptions are expired.
    06/07 Spx is also good $50 for like 3-5 hits, and a chance at brandon roy rc autos
    06/07 HHP is also good. idk the price but theres rc patch autos, letterman, when i busted it, i got 4 hits, 2 autos, 1 gu and 1 auto'd letterman.
    for 07/08 Bowman Draft Picks and Stars is nice, $40 for 1 rc auto, 2 gu and some refractors
    also 07/08 Ultra and Artifacts are nice too. Ultra has a hit in every pack, and Artifacts has a #rd card/ auto/gu in every pack.
    but all of these products are somewhat hit or miss. i hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by romayo View Post
    yea ive broken a bunch of loose packs of that. i got nothing but serial #rd cards, many were junk rookies. id stay away from any sort of retail if youre after hits.
    if youre willling to spend 15-20 bucks more,
    06/07 topps finest is good, $44 for 3 autos, and a bunch of #rd refractors, only the draft redemptions are expired.
    06/07 Spx is also good $50 for like 3-5 hits, and a chance at brandon roy rc autos
    06/07 HHP is also good. idk the price but theres rc patch autos, letterman, when i busted it, i got 4 hits, 2 autos, 1 gu and 1 auto'd letterman.
    for 07/08 Bowman Draft Picks and Stars is nice, $40 for 1 rc auto, 2 gu and some refractors
    also 07/08 Ultra and Artifacts are nice too. Ultra has a hit in every pack, and Artifacts has a #rd card/ auto/gu in every pack.
    but all of these products are somewhat hit or miss. i hope this helps
    awesome insight, much appreciated, want some cardcash?

If you can tell a price range of how much you have to spend, it would be easier to make suggestions on what you can buy.
    Collecting: Kris Bryant, Carlos Correa, and Brook Lopez RCs

Tradelist:
    Hidden Content