Urinals among top memorabilia requests

An executive involved in the sale of pieces of the old Yankee Stadium says urinals are a hot commodity for those seeking New York Yankees mementos.

Steiner Sports Chief Executive Officer Brandon Steiner said while his company routinely receives requests for Yankee Stadium urinals, the bathroom items from the former MLB stadium are not available for sale, the New York Daily News reported Sunday.
    Story

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    That's just plain weird. I guess only the really true diehard fans would want to own something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by tboculosis View Post
    That's just plain weird. I guess only the really true diehard fans would want to own something like that.
    No kidding. Bizarre

I guess there's a lot of fans that want to pi$$ on the Yankees!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    I guess there's a lot of fans that want to pi$$ on the Yankees!
    Haha! Yeah, if my team ever tore down the stadium a urinal would never cross my mind to buy. I don't know if that's just me but I think it's kinda wierd.

As far as I know the Cardinals were the first team to do this. In 2006 to prevent fans from stealing items, they just auctioned them off at the end of the year. Great idea