Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2008-09 UD Black Diamond Quad Jersey Set (Half Way Done )

SO im half way done on this set but still a long way to go , very pretty quad jerseys here some multi colored . posting up the progress so i can share with you guys

thnx for looking
    i trade by book , sell by SV and when reasoning fails Common sense should step in
    Hidden Content

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

i trade by book , sell by SV and when reasoning fails Common sense should step in
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

very nice so far, good luck finishing the set

That is a great looking set.

GL on the rest.
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

Nice so far, I've got a few extras from my set. Let me know your list of what you need I might have 3 or 4. Also, if your looking for the Semin SP, I have two, but not in the regular version. One is Gold /25 and the other is Onyx 1/10 and I'll part with one of them.

thnx guys

i will be needing just the base jersey
    @LT have them already thnx
    @Com ill drop u a list of what i need
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast