Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reds1869's Items on eBay

My Baseball for Your MMA

I am looking to trade baseball cards for MMA cards, espcially Topps UFC Round 1, but anything is needed (Americana, A & G, etc.). Everything in my bucket is FT, including the Gordon Beckham 1/1 everybody seems to want. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theresag21's Items on eBay

I guess I will be in line for the Beckham also. I busted a box of Topps UFC and pulled autos of Matt Serra, Brandon Vera and Josh Burkman (I think) and a few g/u also.. LMK if you need any of them and if I have anything else that you might need.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fromtrashtotreasurechris's Items on eBay

cmb i have a jardine mat relic (2 clr) #/88
    urijah faber swatch auto #/194
    stephan Bonnar swatch auto #/500

i am also interested in the beckham
    PM ME either way thanks!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess I will be in line for the Beckham also. I busted a box of Topps UFC and pulled autos of Matt Serra, Brandon Vera and Josh Burkman (I think) and a few g/u also.. LMK if you need any of them and if I have anything else that you might need.

I am definitely interested in them all. Let me know what you like from my bucket besides the Beckham and what else you are looking for...I will of course consider the Beckham as part of any trade but everyone else is interested too!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just an update since everyone will inquire about it: the Beckham has been traded. I am still interested in all of your MMA and my bucket is all FT.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Daily bump...still looking!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Up for the day...help me out in time for WEC 41!