Houston Collectors going to the Tri Star Show....Can u help me?....

Guys and girls,

I can not make the Tri Star show in June. I really need someone to pick me up a 16x20 of Carl Landry and Aaron Brooks. I live in Htown, just can't make the show. PLEEEEEASE help!!!!!

Thank you

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    when were is the show? i'm in houston
    Collecting Jared Spurgeon and 17-18 Young Guns.

See what I have, want, and will trade --> Hidden Content

The Tri-Star shows are held at the George R Brown Convention center in Houston, It's only a few blocks from the Juice Box where the Stros play.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin71 View Post
    Guys and girls,

I can not make the Tri Star show in June. I really need someone to pick me up a 16x20 of Carl Landry and Aaron Brooks. I live in Htown, just can't make the show. PLEEEEEASE help!!!!!

Thank you
    I would like to tell you that I'm going, but I haven't checked my work schedule to see if I am off that weekend. If I go , I will have no problem picking up those items for you...I'll have to get back with you on that.

pm sent and anyone's help would be appreciated....I need a 16x20 signed by each of them in either blue or silver....perferrably silver...

i should be going too.

other collectors - lets meet up
    Collecting Jared Spurgeon and 17-18 Young Guns.

See what I have, want, and will trade --> Hidden Content

Houston Collectors for the win - Anyone graph the 'stros?