Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My BTP Points Redemption Just came in , Wanna Guess what i got

I am at work right now and i just called home to see how my kids are (my mother baby sits for me) and my mother told me that i have a package from ITG
    Would anyone like to guess what i got in my package.
    I have 50 cc that i will send to the one who guesses it right first.
    here is the list of possible ones that it could be.
    there are only about 4 or 5 of them that i would keep if i get that one, if not it will be for trade. i will open the package when i get home and let everyone know what i got and who or if there is a winner, let the guessing begin

2008-2009 Between the Pipes "He Shoots, He Saves" Redemption Program

About the Program
    Special Memorabilia Cards
    Frequently Asked Questions

About the Program

"He Shoots, He Saves" Between The Pipes redemption cards can be found inserted in all packs of 2008-09 Between The Pipes except those that contain memorabilia cards. Every "He Shoots, He Saves" redemption card is worth one point. Once you accumulate 250 redemption points, you are eligible to receive a special game-used memorabilia card not available in packs.
    Between The Pipes "He Shoots, He Saves" redemption cards CANNOT be combined with "He Shoots, He Saves" redemption cards from other In The Game brands.
    Redemption points may be redeemed for special Between The Pipes "He Shoots, He Saves" game-used memorabilia cards. Each will feature a swatch of game-worn memorabilia from the players listed on the checklist below. There will be 30 of these special Between the Pipes game-used memorabilia cards and each will be individually hand-numbered out of 20. These cards will be sealed in In The Game memorabilia card holders.
    Redemption Cards must be sent to:

Canada In The Game, Inc. Customer Service 135 West Beaver Creek Road Box #604 Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1C0 United States In The Game, Inc. P.O. Box 697 Medford, NJ 08055
    * PLEASE NOTE - We do not accept points cards that are personally delivered to our offices or to our booth at trade shows All redemptions will end December 31, 2009. The 2008-09 Between The Pipes "He Shoots, He Saves" redemption program is open only to U.S./Canadian (except Quebec) residents. Those redeeming cards may be required to execute and Affidavit of Eligibility & Publicity/Liability release. The 2008-09 Between The Pipes "He Shoots, He Saves" redemption program is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
    Redemption cards will not be returned. In The Game, Inc. is not responsible for late, lost, postage-due or misdirected mail.

Special Memorabilia Cards

HSHS-01Patrick RoyMartin BrodeurHSHS-02Olaf KolzigSimeon VarlamovHSHS-03Gerry CheeversManny FernandezHSHS-04Tony EspositoCristobal HuetHSHS-05Tiny ThompsonCharlie GardinerHSHS-06Richard BrodeurRoberto LuongoHSHS-07Dustin TokarskiChet PickardHSHS-08Felix PotvinVesa ToskalaHSHS-09Dominik HasekChris OsgoodHSHS-10Pelle LindberghBernie ParentHSHS-11Patrick RoyCarey PriceHSHS-12Vladislav TretiakEvgeni NabokovHSHS-13Ed BelfourMarty TurcoHSHS-14Johnny BowerJustin PoggeHSHS-15Tim ThomasTuukka RaskHSHS-16Jacques PlantePatrick RoyHSHS-17Steve MasonJonathan QuickHSHS-18Patrick RoyPeter BudajHSHS-19Terry SawchukJonathan BernierHSHS-20Dominik HasekBrian ElliottHSHS-21Jacques PlanteJaroslav HalakHSHS-22Ron HextallJohn VanbiesbrouckHSHS-23Glenn HallCorey CrawfordHSHS-24Martin BrodeurTerry SawchukHSHS-25Roberto LuongoEvgeni NabokovHSHS-26J-S GiguereJonas HillerHSHS-27Roger CrozierJimmy HowardHSHS-28George HainsworthRoy WortersHSHS-29Steve MasonSimeon VarlamovHSHS-30Carey PriceRogie Vachon

2. SCC - Feb 2018

HSHS-15Tim ThomasTuukka Rask
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

HSHS-04Tony EspositoCristobal Huet
    good luck

gosharksgo - i hope you are right, because that one would be a pc card for sure.

My guess is
    HSHS-24Martin BrodeurTerry Sawchuk

Good luck, hope you score a really nice PC card

Good luck! And my guess will be... HSHS-30 Carey Price/Rogie Vachon

HSHS-23Glenn Hall Corey Crawford

Hopefully you don't get that one though ;)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast