Thread: LOOK What I Forgot I HAD!!!!

LOOK What I Forgot I HAD!!!!

Went thru the ole' closet and fond these!!
    FULL SIZE Stick both have HOLO'S and COA's

AND MY Hartford Whalers PUCK!!!!!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Very nice . makes me want to check my closet

That Hasek is sweet. I am a huge Hasek fan!! I got the pleasure to watch him play for years living in Buffalo. One of my favorite auto'd photos I own is Hasek in his Czech Republic Jersey - it hangs behind my bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisk-Factor75 View Post
    That Hasek is sweet. I am a huge Hasek fan!! I got the pleasure to watch him play for years living in Buffalo. One of my favorite auto'd photos I own is Hasek in his Czech Republic Jersey - it hangs behind my bar.
    i was LUCKY enough to catch a Bruins game Vs the Senators right before I moved to NC from CT, and he played that night so i was VERY happy!!

haha had the same thing happen to me, forgot I had a matt forte full size autographed football in mine

Nice stuff. Love those Dominator signed pieces!