Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lordoffuzz's Items on eBay

Mods, in which forum, if any, can I post a thread about guns?

Just wanted to make sure I had the approval and the right place before I started the convo.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

They can be discussed in Chit-Chat...guns rights, etc in P&R. Nowhere on the site can they be traded or sold...discussed only.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See g1ebe's Items on eBay

my dad has a license to own a mp5, ex swat LEGIT

SCF Rewards
    Country

MP5 are awesome. I looked around for a personally-owned one set up for three-round burst.... $15,000!!! Pretty penny, but a seeeeeeeeeexy firearm bro. That 9mm three-round burst sounds like a kitten purring.

But back to the original idea of my post.... Im in the market for something long-range yet tactical. Saw some nice .308s at the gun show last week but was wondering if I should just step it up and go .50 cal.... thoughts? (I hear .308 rounds are a lot easier to come by than .50 cal)

SCF Rewards
    Country

MP5's are nice, and VERY easy to shoot. Only prob is the 9mm.....no firepower.
    Grab an AR-15, or a AK-47, both are fairly cheap, and both are sweet little ladies!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am thinking about buying another gun for me and one for my wife

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

Grab an AR-15, or a AK-47, both are fairly cheap, and both are sweet little ladies!!

Chris, you know the AR-15 has almost doubled in price over the last year? Those babies are flying off the shelves along with the ammo. My roommate has an AR-15 all decked out, I love it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

next rifle im going to buy is a 30-06 about as common as common can get,high power,long range and cheap ammo,going to get me an elk next year

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have an AR-15 through...well you know how :) I agree that MP5s are weaker but they're SO much more mobile, especially in tight spaces.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I bought my AR and had to wait awhile because they were on back order, because......well I wont bring it up haha. I love my AR, its great. I have a friend that has an AK, and he loves it as well, but he has a hard time finding ammo.

If you want a pistol for your wife (IDK anything about her) but maybe a .22? 9mm's are pretty easy to use as well. .22's dont have a whole lot of stopping power though, but probably enough.

But I'm wanting a Ruger .357 stainless finish with the brown grip. yes I can find them, just no one that will sell them haha.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast