2009 Upper Deck Series 2 Baseball Provided a Nice Surprise

Submitted by Russ_Cohen on Mon, 06/01/2009 - 20:41

So my box yielded an eye-popping 14 autographs, one of them an auto-memorabilia card, plus two memorabilia cards, rookie cards, and a 20th anniversary buyback which means this box may have been the hottest box I’ve ever opened.

My 20th anniversary buyback was of Dwayne Henry, a veteran journeyman of the era, and I didn’t get a “What If?” card. I got a boatload of Team USA base cards and autographs and I'm happy with that because Joe Mauer, Billy Swift, Nomar Garciaparra and Todd Helton all had memorable cards of the same sort. No I won't leave out Mark McGwire but that card has fallen on hard times for obvious reasons.

http://www.cardcornerclub.net/?q=node/194

Here the video of the the box:

Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Sounds like a nice break. But you need to change the Video.