Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Congrats To SCF's Newest HOFer, schwood!

Congrats on the fantastic feat of 400 feedback!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Congrats Woody! I'm glad i contributed to 10-15 of those!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Thanks everyone! And thanks for all the trades with everybody. I was trying to do this by years end. Guess I will have to try and hit 500 by years end now. Oh darn!

Thanks sporty for posting this for me!
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

Congrats Woody, awesome achievement...Ed

CONGRATS bud!! Awesome accomplishment!!!!!

Congrats
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast