Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Looking for Sweet Spot Auto's any Years

Hello I'm Looking for Any & All Sweet Spot Auto's That i DONT Have PC is Open for the Right Deal So lmk what you have and what you like from me I even Take the Fleer Sweet Sigs,Bat Barrells.Glove Auto's as well also im NOT Looking to Purchase at this time I been getting alot of Stupid offers like a Dontrelle Willis Auto for my David Wright Come on if your gonna make offers like that then dont bother posting im sorry but im getting sick and tired of it Thanks
    Last edited by MLublansky; 08-28-2009 at 01:14 PM.
    Hidden Content

Hello i trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's 2015 National Treasures Leather autos & 2011 Playoff Contenders Sweet Signs autos & Paul Konerko,and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's

2. Kronozio
    still need them
    Hidden Content

Hello i trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's 2015 National Treasures Leather autos & 2011 Playoff Contenders Sweet Signs autos & Paul Konerko,and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's

still looking
    Hidden Content

I have a nice Brandon Phillips in my bucket. lmk if you need it; I really like the Darius Watts auto/patch.

the watts books $50
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by MLublansky View Post
    the watts books $50
    Seriously? I'm a huge Marshall fan and I can't even imagine anyone would ever pay that for an Arena League player. That's why I detest BV. If you are interested in the Phillips I can scrounge around in your bucket.

well i go bye BV sorry i can use the Phillips
    Hidden Content

well i go bye BV sorry i can use the Phillips
    That's cool about BV, to each their own. lmk if we can work something out from the cards below:

Ichiro/Hudson Faceoff
    Harmon Killebrew auto/jsy
    Jamie Moyer Prime Patches auto
    Matsunaka Sweet Beginnings GU
    David Wright Showcase auto
    Hong Chi Kuo Finest auto

your cards book in the $120$15 range the cards you liked from me book way more I can only do the Ichiro/Hudson Faceoff incert
    Hidden Content

your cards book in the $120$15 range the cards you liked from me book way more I can only do the Ichiro/Hudson Faceoff incert
    OK, I'll have to pass then. Thanks for the look.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast