Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nikerlas75's Items on eBay

So I busted a case of 08-09 UD Black and got absolute junk!

I went to my LCS last tuesday and bought a box of UD Black...i got a rodney stuckey auto and a shane battier usa patch auto.....CRAP.....so I went back on thursday and bought another box, more junk, then a few more, even more junk! so at this point i said what the heck i'll buy the rest of the case to try to make my money back.....my ONLY "case hit" (theres supposed to be TWO BIG HITS PER CASE) was a Kobe/Garnett dual auto #11/15, its a nice card and sells for around $300.....but that was it! I got a Kevin Durant redemption #/50....and a few HOF Patch autos...but still missing the other "big hit"....luckily I am friends with the store owner and manager and he is freaking out on UD right now, he said he did this last year with the 07-08 UD Black product after one of his customers was shorted a hit also...and received an insane quad auto....i am hoping i can get something substantial to make up for the ridiculous junk i pulled....about $2300 spent and MAYBE $600 is what i can recover....i do not have scans yet bc the LCS is holding on to my cards while they duke it out with UD.....

please anyone make me feel better and tell me that UD is normally good with rectifying these problems...otherwise I might stop collecting after this debacle......

EDIT- also you are supposed to recieve THREE "low numbered autos"....whis is considered #5 or lower per case...i only received TWO of them....so i better get a sick auto #'d to 5 haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

sorry about that dude, i got crap in my box as well, last time im buying UD black. Its really not worth it. I rather stick with the older stuff much better hits than the newer ones. Hope it all gets sorted out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sorry about that dude, i got crap in my box as well, last time im buying UD black. Its really not worth it. I rather stick with the older stuff much better hits than the newer ones. Hope it all gets sorted out.

thanks a lot. i appreciate it.... yea i was looking at all the people who busted boxes and cases on here, and they got amazing pulls, so i tried it out....and wow i was better off taking the money and putting it all on one number in roulette haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

hahaha seriously its like that. I saw ppl busting and getting sick lebron and jordan autos and i thought hey why not, but i got a J R giddens and anthony randolph...
    wow how can upperdeck put suck crap in there???
    For the money u put you could have picked up come sick lebron and jordan autos!

SCF Rewards
    Country

hahaha seriously its like that. I saw ppl busting and getting sick lebron and jordan autos and i thought hey why not, but i got a J R giddens and anthony randolph...
    wow how can upperdeck put suck crap in there???
    For the money u put you could have picked up come sick lebron and jordan autos!

tell me about it....i want to cry hahaha....the only thing that made up for it was that i pulled a LaDainian Tomlinson Auto #5/5 from 2009 Playoff Prestige yesterday....which should hopefully get me a few hundred bucks haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

sweet!! you should get some scans out

SCF Rewards
    Country

sweet!! you should get some scans out

yea i made a post of it, and then put the LT on ebay before....i should have my case of UD black by the end of this week and then i can put the scans up...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See carmelo42490's Items on eBay

Could really use that stuckey if you wanna move it ;) thanx and sorry about your break :(

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could really use that stuckey if you wanna move it ;) thanx and sorry about your break :(

ahh thanks....i actually just sold it yesterday. sorry man

Blog Entries
    Country

man that stinks, was it fun opening the case at least??!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast