Thread: wttf Lidstrom and Wings

wttf Lidstrom and Wings

After seeing another member's post of top ten cards. I have decided I liked the idea and would like to get as many Lidstrom /10 as possible. If anyone has other Red Wings I be interested in those as well. Please don't just say what you have but either propose a trade or specify what you like.
    Thanks for reading, Shawn

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    Welcome to the boards Shawn, nice to have another Wings fan around. I have quite a few Wings traders in the "for trade" section of my bucket. The PC stuff is not however FT. Looking for any Wing RC GU or Auto I don't have in my bucket.

have a lidstrom/salming THE CUP dual enshrinements /25

this 1/100

and this auto patch

IDK if your interested in any of these...I have a lot more nice wings in my PC. I just combed thorugh your bucket and your PC is quite amazing and extensive. Would you trade any PC 4 PC? I'd trade a Zetty Limited Logo for some of the stuff you have. VERY NICE!

WOW didnt see your Bucket right the first time I looked, I have these!

Patches are both #'d to 10

wingsfan-13: I am definately interested in the patches maybe /100. pm what you would like to do.

michigan: might be interested pending what you like. send me a pm.

Shawn