Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sam Gagner e-Bay win!

Sam Gagner e-Bay win!

Just got this off the bay (absolutely NFT):

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&it em=220423958628

Took me a while to get one of these since no one has opened 07-08 Ultimate in a LOOOOOONG time, and none of these have popped up in just as long. The last one I bid on I got outbid by...yup...Houng(quiet-things) not cool...

I think I got a pretty decent price on this, considering I would've paid around $200 for it last year and Gagner WILL have his breakout year next season!

Thanks for looking!

JUNE 6 EDIT: Got another win at a great price!
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=150348943896
    Last edited by oilfan10; 06-06-2009 at 08:41 PM.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Very nice ebay win!
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

LOL did I really? I got mine so long ago... when it first released... can't even remember for how much!

That's a really nice patch!! And great price too - congrats!! (Probably half of what I paid for mine!)

Thanks everyone!

Houng- Yeah, you also outbid me for that Gagner fresh threads patch /10, and the guy who traded you the rookie materials patch /15 never responded to my pm's after I approached him about it haha
    No hard feelings thoughI'm hoping to find them at a local card show, saw the rookie materials at the last Bonsor show in Edmonton but passed on it because I didn't have the cash on me...

nice win. i'm also hoping for that breakout year out of Gagner

nice win, congrats on finding that card

i'll trade you an 07-08 series 2 base of o'sulli for it

sick card and sick price!

Quote Originally Posted by oilfan10 View Post
    Thanks everyone!

Houng- Yeah, you also outbid me for that Gagner fresh threads patch /10, and the guy who traded you the rookie materials patch /15 never responded to my pm's after I approached him about it haha
    No hard feelings thoughI'm hoping to find them at a local card show, saw the rookie materials at the last Bonsor show in Edmonton but passed on it because I didn't have the cash on me...
    lol sorry!!! That Rookie Mats patch was so hard to find... good luck finding it at the next show! How much were they asking for anyway?

Thanks! I think I got it at the price that I did because I told the guy that the Bobby Ryan sold for the same price and the Ryan was getting higher sale values than Gagner. Or maybe just because no one offered him anything after 4 days

Quote Originally Posted by quiet-things View Post
    lol sorry!!! That Rookie Mats patch was so hard to find... good luck finding it at the next show! How much were they asking for anyway?
    The one I saw had a tiny hint of gold on it so it was 3 colors. He wanted $150 CDN for it and I would've snagged it knowing how rare they are...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast