Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

im back and wanting to trade asap-pcmb

please check my bucket-looking to start trading again...

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    what value are you looking for each of the following

the jordan photo the lebron photo and the dwight howard i wont be able to buy for a few weeks but im looking to pick up a lebron auto for sure lmk

84c4vette-150.00 on jordan,lebron-75.00-howard-40.00
    iowa-300.00

-Values please on the lebron and kobe UDA basketball, and all the ones below.
    -What COA is on the Dwight Howard basketball and jersey, Wade basketball, Adrian Peterson football, barry sanders helmet, and tiger woods hat?

my tradeable PC is available: http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u...able%20PC/

i am interested in your lebron photo. i dont know if I have anything of interest. a few baseballs. most noteably pete rose. i also have a few 8x10's most notably bob feller, dante lavelli, gaylord perry. and of course whatever cards are in my collection. they should all be in my bucket. will trade heavily in your favor for it. thanks. hooker
    Last edited by hookerclan; 06-03-2009 at 04:06 AM.

advan-kobe and the lebron are 500.00 a piece-the howards have a gsm coa and the others i had signed inperson when they were in town-the ap also has a gsm coa-you have some awsome stuff-i like the carman elactra auto,and the hayden pantier auto,and well any of the kobe auto's the presodential auto's.plmk if we can work anything out-thanks

hookerclan-sorry i didnt see anything i could use right now.thanks

If you can do $350-$400 a piece on the balls then I may consider. I see them on ebay that sells for around there w/better autos.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast