Unhappy Fake Kobe Autograph ended around 160$ DLVD

This is not real buyback. No Hologram and Cert.

Even If this card is real Kobe Autograph, that would be IP autograph.

what do you think about this ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270397116197

Someone just spent a whole lot of money on nothing. The person who won it must be new to collecting and must have no idea about certified autos or is just stupid lol

wow lol...I actually saw that on ebay and was thinking there is no way anyone is going to believe that thing is real...I guess I was wrong...$160?! OUCH!

Talk about not doing their research. They just got majorly OWNED on a worthless fake auto'd card.

They sold a bunch of Topps Buyback Autos and other Autos just like that. One was a Collector's Choice Alex Rodriguez "Buyback" Auto RC. They are new sellers too.

are you absolutely sure thats not a buyback? on the back scan i do see a serial sticker now i cant make out the #'s real well but those are put on the card when it is a buyback so who know's it could be a real buyback although dont quote me on that....?
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Just getting back into the Hobby so not much tradebait right now, PC has become available if anyone is interested.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by XxViSiOnxX View Post
    are you absolutely sure thats not a buyback? on the back scan i do see a serial sticker now i cant make out the #'s real well but those are put on the card when it is a buyback so who know's it could be a real buyback although dont quote me on that....?
    Yah..I saw that sticker before your comment.

BTW, there are a few suspiscious things.
    (Even though, I have not been a professional Kobe Collector.)

Why Seller didn't tell about that? In other words, why Seller didn't tell about sticker with serial # and Cert? (I think seller doesn't have cert.)

And why any professional Kobe Collector didn't bid that card ?
    (Because ended price is only under 200$. If that is real Kobe SPx Autographed card, ended price couldn't be like that.)

That would be answer about that.

Biggest shame is the seller will get away with it and do it again. Makes me ill!!