Balsillie's NHL dream unlikely to die if he fails to get Coyotes

By Chris Johnston

In the business world, Jim Balsillie is the equivalent of hockey's energy line player — determined, relentless, persistent.

And that isn't going to change, even if a bankruptcy court judge rules that the BlackBerry boss can't move the Phoenix Coyotes to Hamilton.

"I'm hard-pressed to see a case where I won't carry on," Balsillie said in an interview with The Canadian Press earlier this week. "But you take the facts that come forward and you react to them. Just like the Phoenix situation, that was a situation we reacted to. . . . Would another situation come up? I don't know. I try to be thoughtful in the things I do and have no intention of proceeding cavalierly in anything I do. That's not my nature."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/can...i8ZhIFE9SnbvQA
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

he's trying to force himself into the nhl and he's going about it all wrong. it's doubtful he'll ever get ownership over a team.

yeah, he already got on the bad side of all of the owners when we was practically printing out tickets for his Nashville team before the owners could even approve or deny the sale for it. Now he's just trying to grab any team

Bettman thinks the Coyotes would be better served to move to a true hockey market.

Uganda!!!!!!!!!
    The sales slogan we hunger for hockey