Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My "funny name" card collection

I have always been amused by the funny names out there in sports. Attached is what I have so far in my "funny name collection". If you have any suggestions for additions it would be appreciated. They are Beavis and Butthead humorish but at the very least I hope you might get a laugh out of some of these.

http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x...%20Card%20Set/

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Man .... as childish as they are ... they are also friggin hilarious!!

Quote Originally Posted by JeRmZ View Post
    Man .... as childish as they are ... they are also friggin hilarious!!

That they are my friend....that they are!!! lol

I always like a Fair Hooker, not the ones who rip you off lol

Great collection going, keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by FootballCardFreak View Post
    I like Rusty Kuntz
    My personal favorite as well ...

before i even looked at your bucket, i was going to mention i had several Dick Pole cards....of course i set them aside, who wouldn't with a name like that? I also have a Harry Colon card somewhere

Too bad there aren't any cards of "Lucious Pusey"...i think he played football for Missouri...what a name...i would seriously consider super-collecting that dood!

but your collection won't be complete until you get a Dick Butkus card in there....

I think im going to change my username to ChubbyCox...that's amazing! Rusty Kuntz is great too...never heard of either of them before

EDIT: i almost forgot to mention Decody Fagg & Albert "poo-holes"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast