WTT GU for Chrome Prospects and Chrome Prospect Parallels

Thanks for looking at my thread. Im looking to trade my GU stuff for chrome prospects and chrome prospect parallels that catch my eye. Looking for any years of solid prospect/rookie cards.

I have way too many GU to list and don't have an updated bucket so leave a team or player and hopefully we can work out some sort of deal. Thanks again for looking.

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!

Hi i sent you a PM about the prospects that i have. thanks

listed on my rc page
    :new_usa:
    i need pujols rcs ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of , machado, ,arenado
    . ,trout,,kris Bryant ,corey seager,, trea turner, correa,benintendi, judge, moniak,Ronald acuna,
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I am interested in these (if you still have them)

Martin Prado auto
    Ryan Zimmerman auto

I am also looking for these:

Herman Edwards (anything)
    Falcons (GU & Autos)
    Braves (GU & Autos)
    HOF'ers (GU & Autos)
    Multi-color patches
    McNabb rookies (1999)
    Sorry, I only use PayPal goods and I do not ship internationally.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

raiderfan-pm sent

bearpup-sorry, couldnt find anything thanks

notes2us-pm sent

What players are you looking for, I have a ton of prospects and rookies. Some are in my bucket so please take a look. the link is in my sig. I really would like to trade for the zimmerman and cano.