Question cc is junk anyone wanna buy mine?

anyone?
    Only Collecting Nebraska Players Autos/GU

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Mike I defend you all of the time and yet you continue to act like this.

I am interested in the CC how much do you want for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck-17 View Post
    Mike I defend you all of the time and yet you continue to act like this.

I am interested in the CC how much do you want for it?

$3, sry but it is and stupid rules cause the guy that finishes 10 transactions above the 3rd place person in trader of the month to loose, yet the person that got 3rd wins, pretty dumb, u can buy cc, but if u buy a card with cc it dont count, makes sense dont it????

I don't like the CC rule either. I could just do the same thing with paypal and get away with it...I would make it eligible for transactions 1000 CC +

Quote Originally Posted by Topps A+G View Post
    I don't like the CC rule either. I could just do the same thing with paypal and get away with it...I would make it eligible for transactions 1000 CC +

yep yep

If the 500cc is still available for $3.00 Paypal, I will take it. LMK - Mike

Quote Originally Posted by marhjan View Post
    If the 500cc is still available for $3.00 Paypal, I will take it. LMK - Mike

pm returned