Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

08-09 OPC Premier PTTP Video Break

Just thought I'd give an exciting heads up, we're filming a 3 or 4 pack concept break of 09 OPC premier today. It's a little different from "Pack Break Missionary." It was a last minute offer on UD's part to do this product, so we jumped at it. Should be available in a few days, but I will post hits early if I can. Wish us luck!

Update:
    I looked at a lot of the footage today (Sunday), and it wasn't the wreck we feared (fist pump!). About our 4 pack OPCP break...

Two of the four packs contained base parallells #'d to 75, and all of them contained Premier Stitchings numbered to 99 or less. Are these all parallels? I thought they were numbered to 199 normally.

I took a picture of one of our bigger hits. Video should be done by thurs.
    Last edited by Samuwry7; 06-07-2009 at 07:42 PM.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Good luck with the break and I look forward to the video.

Good luck!
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Can't wait to see what you pull! Good Luck!

Oh man that was hard. A lot of running, and I'm not the swiftest cat in the jungle. No mega hits, but one solid rookie, some decent autos, and a nice triple and quad patch. Gotta scoot off to work.

yeah, post the vid, interested in seeing what you got

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast