Thread: How Do I?

How Do I?

I am trying to get a complete listing of cards for Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Martin Truex Jr. I know thats a very ambitious task, but in order for me to keep track of what cards I need and so forth, I really need to have a comprehensive list.
    How would I go about either finding such a list or making a list like that up? Any help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by NYAmped88 View Post
    I am trying to get a complete listing of cards for Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Martin Truex Jr. I know thats a very ambitious task, but in order for me to keep track of what cards I need and so forth, I really need to have a comprehensive list.
    How would I go about either finding such a list or making a list like that up? Any help is appreciated.

Howdy, for free you can go to www.beckett.com & search Racing, Dale Earnhardt Jr & it will list whatever is out up to last updates incl. die cast.
    You can also start a My Collections page there for free & list what you do have & if you give them money they will list the current values.
    Hope this helps

The Tyrant
    Howdy, I mainly coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, Santa cards, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here: Hidden Content

Hidden Content