Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling my complete inventory for any fair price

LOST MY JOB SO NEED MONEY & WANT TO SELL ALL MY BASEBALL FROM MY BUCKET.....WILL ALSO PUT TEAM PACKAGES TOGETHER SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TEAM UR LOOKING FOR & WILL GET A PIC BACK TO U OF WHAT I HAVE...PLEASE PM ME ANY OFFER FOR WHAT U SEE & THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR UR HELP....KEVIN.....ALSO HAVE 3 OTHER SPORTS THAT I AM SELLING ALSO ON MY BUCKET BELOW:
    http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j2...;20EVERYTHING/
    Last edited by hockeydad2; 06-04-2009 at 07:19 PM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Sorry about your job...

Prices for:

Bay GU
    Beckett GU
    Jeter GU
    MArtin GU
    Beltran GU
    YOung GU
    Drew GU

and any other Dice-K you have

lmk prices on these:jeter guhughes gu bothagon guall yankees cards under yankeeesscola cards

Quote Originally Posted by dicekmvp View Post
    Sorry about your job...

Prices for:

Bay GU
    Beckett GU
    Jeter GU
    MArtin GU
    Beltran GU
    YOung GU
    Drew GU

and any other Dice-K you have
    thanks for the kind words & am asking for buyers to PM me their offer please because i don't want to offend anyone, just want a fair offer

Quote Originally Posted by joshjohnson View Post
    lmk prices on these:jeter guhughes gu bothagon guall yankees cards under yankeeesscola cards
    am asking for buyers to PM me their offer please because i don't want to offend anyone, just want a fair offer

Quote Originally Posted by ajm317 View Post
    LMK what Mets you have. Sorry about your job
    thanks for the kind words & will get a pic of Mets lot to u tomorrow.....going to watch the Penguin game, thanks........Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by hockeydad2 View Post
    thanks for the kind words & will get a pic of Mets lot to u tomorrow.....going to watch the Penguin game, thanks........Kevin

No rush. I will be watching the game too! Rooting for Penguins!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast