Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FT: 2009 Upper Deck Series 2 AUTOS and Strasburg GU!!!

Got all of these from packs out of a hot box today:

And this one...why couldn't this have been an auto!!!

Not sure about the value on the Strasburg. Average SV on the Bay is around $23 without shipping. Just make some offers. Thanks!
    Last edited by pack9001; 06-05-2009 at 05:48 PM.

nice box cmb for the strausberg. i posted in your other thread on buying/selling

Quote Originally Posted by mikecancelliere View Post
    nice box cmb for the strausberg. i posted in your other thread on buying/selling
    It wasn't a box - it was individual packs! If I hadn't ran out of cash, I would bought the last 3 packs he had!!!

I replied in the other thread. Thanks for the look!

Wow...congrats on the awesome luck! If your Boggs auto is available, plmk what you need for it.
    Thanks
    Don
    I collect St. Louis Cardinals
    **LMK what you need and I can get you list of what I have by player, team, or set***
    ***I trade using Beckett OPG for low end card trades. For rarer cards or cards that may sell significantly higher or lower than Beckett BV in the market, I will use the average actual sell price of the most recent 10 sales or sales of similar rare cards such as 1/1s, #/25, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by stewart20rulz View Post
    Wow...congrats on the awesome luck! If your Boggs auto is available, plmk what you need for it.
    Thanks
    Don
    Thanks! Everything is FT. I liked these two:

2003 Bowman FF-ZG Fabric of the Future GU jersey Zack Greinke *
    2008 UD A Piece of History BSM-27 Box Score Memeories GU jersey RED Carlos Lee Astros

LMK what we can do.

Thanks!

PM sent...looks like we can make a deal...both are available

Quote Originally Posted by pack9001 View Post
    Thanks! Everything is FT. I liked these two:

2003 Bowman FF-ZG Fabric of the Future GU jersey Zack Greinke *
    2008 UD A Piece of History BSM-27 Box Score Memeories GU jersey RED Carlos Lee Astros

LMK what we can do.

Thanks!
    **LMK what you need and I can get you list of what I have by player, team, or set***
    ***I trade using Beckett OPG for low end card trades. For rarer cards or cards that may sell significantly higher or lower than Beckett BV in the market, I will use the average actual sell price of the most recent 10 sales or sales of similar rare cards such as 1/1s, #/25, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Topps A+G View Post
    cms for Strasburg, please.
    Have some interest in the Yount Premier Swatches (if I can get a scan, that would be great) and the Reggie Jackson AU...but that's it. I know these are probably WAY too high for the Strasburg.

Thanks!

I've seen the Strasburg listed as $40 high bv, but haven't checked sell values on it yet. Either way, that's not bad for a regular jrsy card. I was lucky enough to pull the same card but have not commited to putting it on my trade list yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast