Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Stuff From Upper Deck!

Free Stuff From Upper Deck!

A rather sizeable package showed up in today's mail from UD. At first I wasn't sure if they'd sent me my replacements (couple Black Diamond quads), my Artifacts redemptions (2 Paciorettys and a Maxwell), my redemption replacement (curse you for not signing, Josh!), or the free stuff from the Facebook promo.

Well, it was the last of the lot, and I must say, it's quite the nice little haul! Four autos, a pair of GU, and a nice little McDonald's insert, along with the All-Star Weekend 10-card set. That's a keeper but the rest are available if anybody is interested!

Big thanks to UD!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    Nice, need Gillies, Backstrom, and Theodore, PM me.

They are sending out nice prizes for sure - congrats Richard!

Yeah, I was glad I got the CBJ stuff I requested but you package was at least as nice as mine for the 2nd contest. The first contest might have been a little better, but I think it was designed to be.

Also, it's sad to know that there are SO MANY Filewich autos that they had more to give away *sigh*. That dudes autograph will never be worth anything even if he makes the HOF just because of that card.

Thanks all - nice batch of stuff to look at, for sure. I'm almost tempted to keep the Theo for old times' sake. But not likely.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Nice cards, Can't go wrong with freebies
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast