Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A Month of PC Mail - Another 1/1 and some more big fish

Hey everyone, figured I'd show off my latest haul of Iginla and Brassard mail, along with a couple other sweet flames card. First up I'd like to give a big thanks to those members who helped me acquire some of these in trades! Lets get to it!

First up some Brassard's. The UD Exclusives and Fresh Threads were from a trade with a SCF member, and the BAP RC was an trade at Maple Leaf Sports here in Calgary after it was pulled in a round of pack wars.

Probably my three top Brassard's came in this month (Until my Ultimate patch/auto /25 redemption shows). The BAP auto /15 and FW Patch were eBay wins and the Letterman was from another trade at Maple Leaf Sports.

Some Iginla cards also showed up. The BD Run for the Cup just came in today from a member and the Inked Sweaters was from the same trade at MLS involving the Brassard Letterman. Also my first Iggy stick card!

2 more autos...

3RD STAR - Joe Mullen UD Black Rainbow

I pulled the /35 in late 08', the 1/1 came in about a month back, so that just left the /25 which came in a few weeks ago to complete my first rainbow! The first thing that sticks out is the silver ink on the /35 version. I'm going to do some digging and see how many were signed in silver.

2ND STAR - Jordan Leopold "Eye of the Horse"

I saw this crazy Flames patch on eBay a while back and knew I had to have this one! Almost looks fake, but I doubt anyone is going to go to the trouble of faking a Jordan Leopold patch. #'ed 4/5 to boot (ebay 1/1, even though Leopold wore #40 last year because #4 was in use). Far and away the best patch I own!

1ST STAR - 08/09 SP Game Used Jarome Iginla 1/1

No need to really explain this one! My first Iginla 1/1 from my favorite base set design of this year.

Thanks for looking!

Very nice cards. Those 1 of 1s and that Leopold patch is killer! Congrats on the pickups!

some nice cards, congrats
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

Awesome pickups! The Leopold is real. It was featured in becketts Sweet Swatches section of the Magazine a year or 2 ago.

Awesome cards, and great patch on the Leopold.

That Leopold patch is crazy - very nice haul Kyle! Congrats on another 1/1

Great new additions, that Leopold is sick, and congrats on your 1/1's!
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Wow there's some crazy patches there....Congrats!! Those Marks of Obsidian Mullens all side by side like that look amazing as well!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast