Arrow Recent maildays. Clemente prime GU, Lebron auto & Maris 1/1

Hello all
    Here are my recent pickups via Ebay/Trades and I cant be much happier. Spent just a little over $300.00 on the 5 below I got from Ebay and I think they were great deals. Any comments are welcomed.
    05 Absolute GU Prime Hat/Bat #ED 4/4 with what appears to be part of Clementes signature. Acquired it for $200.00 DLVD which I think is very reasonable and I needed a nice Clemente piece.

04/05 Black Diamond GEMography. Picked this up in a trade. Its a SP with no BV. I have not seen another like it recently

Picked these 3 up in a lot for Best Offer of $40.00 DLVD which I thought was a nice deal

Won this one in an auction that ended last Saturday night and got it for $65.00 DLVD which I thought was an absolute steal for a true 1/1

Picked up in a trade. Have wanted this Podres for some time.

Been looking for this one for some time. Got it for under $13.00 DLVD and it gos so nice with the Prime version that I already own.

Prime version that I have had a for a couple of years now.
    Last edited by biggmack2001; 06-13-2009 at 01:30 PM.

Awesome Cards!!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

awesome cards
    Bucket:
    Collect Rocco Baldelli, Red Sox, Colts, Evan Longoria, Felix Hernandez, David Price, Josh Hamilton and any auto/gu that catches my eye.

Those are all very nice!

Thanks for sharing!

Darin

Quote Originally Posted by JKC View Post
    Those are all very nice!

Thanks for sharing!

Darin
    Thanks and NP.
    AJ