Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

went to the LCS bought 3 hobby boxes MOJO

I got 99-00 topps for 20.00 got CRAP
    got an 06-07 upper deck for 60.00 got the lebrons and a kg gu so not so good
    and a box of 08 09 UD LINEAGE started out so so first autograph was Tom Chambers
    so I thought ok I've got one more autograph. Second autograph was Brad Udrih auto
    then I kept opening and MOJO redemption! 08 09 UD LINEAGE AUTOGRAPHED BUYBACK FROM 1991-1994 UPPER DECK PRODUCT
    PLAYER IS RANDOM I am really hoping for my first ever Jordan pack pulled auto keeping my fingers crossed!

Then I opened another pack and got another autograph Jason Thompson so I got 3 autos and redemption out of a box that should have only had 2 autos. Hopefully the redemption makes up for all the other stuff I didn't get!

hey the lineage redemption list are crap players. no jordan is in this set.

see the checklist. all the redemptions on ebay that say get a jordan auto are all bs.

i shouldnt have bought mine for 60. i recieved a kiki vandeweghe auto

Right on, nice break, unfortunatley I dont think Jordan is on the BB list

man I dont have a checklist. Can anyone list them?

actually found it. Ehh the list isnt bad I would be happy with Larry Bird, David Robinson, Hakeem Olajuwon, Clyde Drexler, Dominique Wilkins, Glen Rice. But I upperdeckboxbreak I didn't see the guy you have listed in the list.

Nice Breaks!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Nice breaks! I hope you end up with a nice auto!
    Always looking for Base, Inserts, RC, GU, Autos:
    James Casey (formerly Broncos NFL, Eagles NFL, Texans NFL)
    LOOKING FOR JAMES CASEY 2009 TOPPS FINEST NAMEPLATES /10

he wasnt on the list but i still got him. lol

good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast