Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recent pick ups...

Smile Recent pick ups...

Well not that recent as I have been fairly inactive on the boards the last few months. But I still have managed to pick up a few nice cards through sales and trades. All but one of the lot were obtained through SCF in one manor or another.

First, a nice Canucks card for the PC...Not really low numbered but very nice looking none the less...thanks to Breezain for the trade.

Next my PC guy....Brodeur, lol...King Richard that is...

#/10 BTP Emblem (Love the use of an actual GU piece), thanks to CoolHandLuc for this trade...

Next are a couple 08 Cup cards I got through sales here on SCF...

# / 25

#/10!

Next is a great story. My wife bought me this card off the Bay. I have Richard saved as one of my searches so she was looking for something nice to me as gift and here is what she bought me. What a great wife, I have been trying to trade or buy this card for more then a year now.

Thanks for looking, any comments are welcome.

Nash
    Last edited by Crater_Satori; 06-07-2009 at 02:00 AM. Reason: I can't count

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Wow Nash some very cool pieces there, got to love the pressie from the wife!

congrats.

Thanks all for the comments. I have to say the dual auto has to be my fave for sure, still can't believe she grabbed it for me. And a great price too...

the patches are sweet looking
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

Always nice when they grab something you want at a price you can live with it.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Great pickups, and a nice story about the Dual Auto!
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast