Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 more boxes OPCP

2 more boxes OPCP

So went out and bought 2 more boxes of Premier today following 1 box on Thursday, and 2 on Friday. these are my last boxes as I am getting ready to move in July.

You can see the previous boxes in the folowing threads...
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=812468
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=813287

Here are the results from today

Box 1

Box 2

What do you guys think? All are available FT/FS(with possibly the exception of the Datsyuk/Holmstrom still thinking about keeping that one).

If trading only looking for players in my Sig, and not looking to do trade downs.
    Collecting Players from Newfoundland & Labrador, NHL, WHA, AHL, Junior, & Euro Leagues. Also collecting 90-91 UD buybacks, & tributes.
    Bucket: Emptied out as Photobucket are money grubbers with ridiculous rates any professional company would find outrageous, let alone private users.

Very very good break!!! 2 auto stitchings /50, 2 patches /35, and 3 autographed cards in each box.

BRIANNNNNN BOYLE! me wants. pm me and lets see if we can work something

Very nice breaks, some great hits from those boxes
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

That's really a very good break for what I've seen so far. Dual auto...I'm jealous. Both stitchings auto'd...****.

WoW! Some great hits there, gotta love the Hull ebay 1/1 with it being his jersey number

Congrats!

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Yannii3 View Post
    carey price Is for the trade ?
    Yes the Price Parallel is available for trade please see my sig for players I am looking for.
    Collecting Players from Newfoundland & Labrador, NHL, WHA, AHL, Junior, & Euro Leagues. Also collecting 90-91 UD buybacks, & tributes.
    Bucket: Emptied out as Photobucket are money grubbers with ridiculous rates any professional company would find outrageous, let alone private users.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast