Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: This lot for 30 dlvd

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See catsncards61's Items on eBay

This lot for 30 dlvd

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spenceman3's Items on eBay

I'd do 20 dlvd. If you're interested PM me or just set it up, send the PP addy and I'll take care of it. Thanks for the consideration.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country

Man, that G. Payton would like nice in my PC. If no one bites please cmb for that and a few others.... I wish I could buy it. :(

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a guy who buys for 1 each so 20 is equivalent to that.

I'd do 20 dlvd. If you're interested PM me or just set it up, send the PP addy and I'll take care of it. Thanks for the consideration.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a guy who buys for 1 each so 20 is equivalent to that.

That's kind of what I had in mind for myself. I want a couple for my PC, but would take the lot if it was worth it to me, hence the offer. It's np if you can't do it, just threw it out there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you only want a few then make an offer on them. I sell bulk lots to multiple people and if all I'm going to be offered is a buck per then I might as well include them in the bulk lots and save on shipping. I don't think 1.50 each is much to ask for notable name game used.

That's kind of what I had in mind for myself. I want a couple for my PC, but would take the lot if it was worth it to me, hence the offer. It's np if you can't do it, just threw it out there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you only want a few then make an offer on them. I sell bulk lots to multiple people and if all I'm going to be offered is a buck per then I might as well include them in the bulk lots and save on shipping. I don't think 1.50 each is much to ask for notable name game used.

I didn't need the whole lot and when people break up lots they charge much more. This is kind of a bulk lot for me as I usually buy just what I need. For example. The KG is one of the cards. Most people would want 5 delivered, not 1.50 plus actual shipping, maybe 1.50= 3.00. I'm getting a lot of that type of thing lately so I threw an offer out there. It's just that, I don't want to offend and apparently I have and for that I'm sorry. Good luck with the lot if you happen to change your mind LMK.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump