Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $55 U.S Paypal Ready

$55 U.S Paypal Ready

Just scored $55 U.S paypal from the bay, looking for the best auto/patch/rookie lot of leafs.
    only looking for mid-high end stuff,
    Luke schenn, Wendal Clark, Doug Gilmour, Borje Salminig, Darryl Sittler, Johnny Bower, players like these, NO midstar or common leaf players or semi star rookies ie kulamin, stralman, tilusty.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

i have a nice cujo patch from mcdonalds
    a nice cujo patch/auto from spgu and a triple threads from itg ult mem of gilmour/neely/tkatchuk /25 pm me if interested thanks

hey rocwells.. can you pm me your address, i keep forgetting about that belfour jersey, if you pm me your address, i'm going to send it to you...

so i stop forgetting ! :)

i have a
    3clr gilmour patch /25 from 07-08 spx
    salming opc premier base parallel /25
    artifacts salming jersey /199 one 3clr swatch and 1 2clr swatch

lmk via pm

PM me if you are interested in a Steen UC PP Patch 3 colors /25...

Quote Originally Posted by 07mears07 View Post
    Will you spread the PP out?
    I would like to get the best lot possible but am willing to spread the wealth if nothing grabs me.

Any interest in this one?

pm me if interested
    Primary PC - Jonathan Toews, Alexander Ovechkin, Patrick Kane, and Nicklas Backstrom (Wash)
    Secondary PC -Bobby Ryan

Link to my list of traders: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast